Friday 17 February 2012

Swatch: Cult Nails - Power Thief

Today I have a polish for you that is no longer with me! I've had this photo in my 'vault' for absolutely ages, but I never got around to posting it - Hello short, blue stained nails!
This is Power Thief from Cult Nails which was released in their Super Powers collection last year. I actually pre-ordered the whole collection just because 'Unicorn Puke' now known as 'Clairvoyant' was being re-released and with the hype around Unicorn Puke, I knew Clairvoyant wouldn't be around for long!
Power Thief  is a rich, chocolate brown packed full of silver and pink shimmer. The application was really good, as I've found with all my Cult Nails polishes and I only needed 2 coats for full opacity. Unfortunately, this colour just wasn't for me, I didn't like the way it looked on so I sold it in my blogsale. As a whole, Cult Nails polishes cannot be faulted in any way, shape or form. I love them! You can purchase Cult Nails polishes HERE for $10 each! The best thing is that shipping costs to the UK are really inexpensive too, it's even free after $75! Have you got any Cult Nails polishes in your stash? If not, what are your Cult Nails lemmings?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen anyone do this polish justice until now.It's kind of late for me,because if I had seen a good swatch of it,I might have bought it. Yours looks great! I also missed out on Clairvoyant,because I didn't know how pretty it was until it was too late,oh well,not meant to be,I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the HUGE compliment Thalie! I think it's still available on the Cult Nails website as a solo polish. I got Clairvoyant because of the hype around Unicorn Puke and I'm glad I did now, seeing as Clairvoyant has been discontinued too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh that color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get with touch with 1-855-637-4055 for any skilled clairvoyant reading. I'd adore take the time to help let anyone know information about THE newest totally free alchemy documentaries page. I've been working seriously challenging, many thanks for permitting me to share the with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The majority of people The item own an Apple iphone or maybe ipod online video media realize they will view videos but maybe an individual don't understand Tips on how to exactly. therefore my spouse and i have authored a good article that will help for you to recognize each of the ways in which You might look at videos with the brand new iphone. download movies on iphone 4

    ReplyDelete