Saturday 18 February 2012

Swatch: Cult Nails - Mind Control



Okay, so first things first...please excuse my sorry ass job of a 'clean up'. Clearly my camera likes to pick up faults of mine for the world to see. I need to invest in one of those remover pens! They look like they work a dream. Also, apologies for my reflection! I tried to get out of the way, but then the image went all blurry and out of focus. GAH.

Anyway, back to the post. I have another Cult Nails polish for you today in the form of Mind Control. I actually really like the dimensions to this polish, Mind Contol is a deep, blackened purple base with magenta glitter. I did notice a slight colour change to the glitter when reflecting in different lights, the photo is 2 coats without a top coat. I really like the 'vampy' look to this polish and I think it suits my skintone well.

As I said before, Cult Nails are available from their website and are priced at $10 each. I believe this colour is still available to buy too. Be sure to check out their Facebook page too, as Maria is always announcing upcoming discounts/sales on the site.

5 comments:

  1. Marnie Polishaholic18 February 2012 at 13:06

    This is one of my favorite Culties. I love the new collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't afford to get the new collection when it was on preorder and I don't really want to pay $50 for them, Toxic Seaweed looks amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo trying to resist making a major purchase on their website!
    *_*
    Pleasehelp! :D

    Loved this one!
    =*

    ReplyDelete
  4. .....i want this colour bad! <3

    ReplyDelete