Tuesday 14 February 2012

Tuesday Nail Mail! :D

Today has been one of those awfully long and boring days, I left the house at 9am this morning and I've just gotten back, I know for a lot of you with normal jobs, this is everyday life, but I don't have a normal job and usually don't leave the house until midday!
Anyway, after coming home in a bad mood from dealing with idiotic people ALL day, I walked into the kitchen and saw that I had a package on the table. I could see it was from the states, but I didn't know what it was. I was hoping it was my FP flakies, but unfortunately it wasn't, but it was my two Color Club sets I ordered from eBay a couple weeks ago :D The sets I got were Untamed Luxury and Dance to the Musique collection.

I got the 'Indulgence' set from the Untamed Luxury collection, as they didn't have both! Which includes the shades (which are labelled completely different on the back of the box); Pretty In Platinum, Wild Orchid, Soft As Cashmere, Positively Posh, Nothing But Truffle, Jewel Of A Girl and Ready To Royal.

I also got the Dance to the Musique collection, which I'm not too psyched about in the flesh, I thought they were more sparkly than they are (my fault for not looking up swatches) but nevertheless, I still really like the shades, which include; Feel The Beat, Velvet Rope, Slow Jam, Electronica, Groove Thang and After Hours. It also includes a Nail Hardener & Strengthener base coat, which is always good.

I will eventually get around to posting swatches, I just haven't even had the time to do anything today, and I am absolutely drained from rushing around all day! So you'll have to forgive me for the shortness of this post too, I'm actually going for a nap because I feel so blergh!

3 comments:

  1. oh my :o
    loving both of them :D if you ever don't like a color -> me wants! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely let you know if I don't :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melita Jagodić15 February 2012 at 13:35

    I love Dance to the Musique collection.
    I'm impatient waiting for the swatches.. when you get some sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete