Friday 24 February 2012

52 Week Challenge: Corset Nails



Oh, what a surprise, I'm late AGAIN. But at least it is within the time allowance this time! Yay for me! This week challenges us to do a Corset Manicure, I had an amazing idea for this, but unfortunately it didn't translate too well onto the nail...Story of my life really.
To do these nails, I actually only used Striper Nail Art Pens, with the exception of BarryM Gold Foil. I do like how it turned out, even if it did look totally different in my minds eye.
What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. this is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles*

    Turned out so cute! like it! And the cool part is that because i didnt knew what was on your mind i find it perfect!
    Well done!!

    Muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat done over your "bare" nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav is your ring finger. i love how its sooo detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they look really cute! This week was the first time doing corset nails for me, and I found them to be much harder than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the colors.

    Visit my website: waistcincherhq.com

    ReplyDelete