Sunday 19 February 2012

52 Week Challenge: Valentines Day Mani


Hello ladies, my name's Rachel and I'm an awful blogger. Yep, you guessed it, I COMPLETELY forgot about last weeks challenge. I've actually been really busy and haven't really had time to sit down and do nail art. So as it's now Sunday and I'm supposed to be doing a totally different mani, I thought I'd better get this up now.
I have posted this previously (as I said I haven't had time to do my nails) so please forgive me for not doing a new mani! I promise, this week I will actually get it done.
On a good note, I actually got a job offer today, which is exciting and the best part is that it will be in the evenings, so I still have time to get swatches done in natural light. Wooo. Also, I have been gathering information on Nail courses at college and am thinking of enrolling for a part time course, I may as well be doing something I love right?! So many exciting things are going on right now. Yay! Also, if you haven't noticed...I have re-done my blog (again) and I love it! I'm still fine tuning the HTML and tweaking it a bit so I can have it exactly how I want, but it's so pretty!

3 comments: