Wednesday 23 January 2013

ABC Challenge; S is for Shimmer Polish

Hi ladies! I'm back today with the first of 2 ABC Challenge posts, a little later than I had planned, but better late than never right?! I want to show you one of my favourite indie polish makers of last year, Shimmer Polish. Her creations and the colour combinations Cindy, the creator, uses are amazing. Last year the Indie market was dominated by matte glitters and milky bases, but Shimmer stuck with the metallic, shiny glitters and for that I thank her.




Brooklyn is a mixture of Teal, Purple Gold and Silver glitter in various shapes and sizes in a clear base. I layered 1 coat of Brooklyn over China Glaze - For Audrey without a top coat.





Jennifer is a clear base packed with Blue, Gold, Pink, Green, Copper, Orange, Yellow & every other colour in between in a variety of circular, squared and hexagonal glitter. I layered 1 coat of Jennifer over W7 - Black without a top coat.

Shimmer Polish is available directly from Cindy's Etsy store for $12 for 15ml of product. Shimmer can also be found on line at various retailers such as Overall Beauty! To see more of my Shimmer Polish swatches, click here and for previous posts on the ABC Challenge, here.
Part 2 will be posted later on this evening, for now it's dinner time!

3 comments:

  1. Such nice swatches! Gotta love Shimmer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need Jennifer! Just because it's my name, but it is also really pretty. Thank goodness, because most polishes with my name are pretty boring and generic.

    ReplyDelete