Friday 25 January 2013

ABC Challenge; U is for UP Colors

Hi ladies! This post marks the 21st letter in the alphabet, which means there are only 5 more posts to go until it's complete! I hope you've enjoyed this challenge as much as I have had frantically finding polishes for each letter. You'd never know that 1 week into the challenge I still had about 10 letters to find. But with some perseverance and a little help from some friends along the way, I was able to find everything I needed. Kicking off post 1 of 2 today is UP Colors, shall we take a look?




Beijo na Boca! is a sheer Red/Pink jelly base packed with Green, Red, Orange and Blue flakes. This polish reminds me of Christmas! Pretty. I applied 2 coats of Beijo na Boca over W7 - Black without a top coat.




Banho de mar!
is a sheer Aqua jelly base with Green, Blue & Purple flakes, very reminiscent to a combination of Motley & Flecked by Finger Paints. I applied 2 coats of Banho de mar! over W7 - Black without a top coat.

Other than UP Colors, I literally had no clue what other U brands there are, can you think of any off of the top of your heads? Let me know in the comments what you come up with! Stay tuned for part 2 coming later today!

5 comments:

  1. i know there expensive but i was thinking of urban decay nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the shape of the flakes in this polish - it looks like paint splatter rather than glitter, it's gorgeous!
    xoxo http://pinkapostrophe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete