Wednesday 30 January 2013

ABC Challenge; Z is for Zoya

Hi ladies! As usual, I completely forgot to post this earlier, because I got caught up in catching up with my shows on line! Whoops. Anyway, here is THE FINAL POST!! I can't believe it, I've reached the end and have been able to find a brand for each letter of the alphabet. Horray! I hope you've all enjoyed this challenge and have hopefully been introduced to some brands you were otherwise unaware of.
Now, for the final time in the ABC Challenge, let's get into the swatches!



Jem is a gorgeous deep Purple with Red and Gold duo chrome flakes. I tried to capture the best shot of Jem I could inside my light box and these were the best of the bunch. I applied 2 coats of Jem without a top coat for the photos. 



Twila is a densely packed Blue glitter with Holographic bar glitter. I wanted to see how Twila performed on her own without the aid of underwear and I was impressed, this is 2 coats of Twila on her own, I started with a thinnish layer then added a thick coat on top. I applied a top coat to smooth out the glitter and add a bit of shine.

So there you have it, the final instalment of the ABC Challenge, I'd like to say a quick thank you to Jo from Lacquers of Kasterborous for helping me out by sending a couple of Zoya polishes, since I only had one myself. I'd also like to thank Debbie from The Crumpet for all her help with various letters I was lacking, many of these wouldn't have been possible without her.
What has been your favourite letter out of the challenge and which brands were you able to discover throughout? I'd love to hear from you all. For the final time, all 26 letters of the ABC Challenge can now be found here.
Stay tuned tomorrow to see my new and hopefully regular 'End of the month hauls' where I will show you what I have been buying throughout the month.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love both of those - especially Twilla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best insulation has a higher R value. Not only will you save energy, but the additional insulation will keep out excessive noise from outside your home.satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete