Friday 4 January 2013

ABC Challenge: D is for Dollish Polish

Hi ladies! I'm back again this evening with the second part of today's ABC Challenge. This time around I'll be showing you a couple of Dollish Polish polishes from her Halloween collection. I'm a HUGE The Nightmare Before Christmas fan, so when she released a collection based around it, I had to get my hands on some. Unfortunately I was only able to get 4 of the polishes, but nevertheless, I love them!
So let's get into the swatches shall we?




What's This? What's This? is a mixture of large White hex & bar glitters, as well as Orange, Purple, Green & Black smaller hex glitters and micro Silver glitters in a clear base. Phew! There's a lot going on in this little bottle of joy, that's for sure. I layered 2 coats of What's This? What's This? over Finger Paints - Beach Bound and added a layer of Top coat to smooth out the glitters.




We're Simply Meant To Be is a mixture of Blue, Gold, Burgundy and Black in a clear base. I love this colour combination, they all seem to work well with each other which I never would have imagined! I layered one coat of We're Simply Meant To Be over Finger Paints - Art You Blue? without a base or top coat.


Unfortunately the This Is Halloween collection was limited edition and is no longer available, however you can purchase other polishes from the Dollish Polish line directly from her Bigcartel store for $8.75 for 15ml of product, as well as various on line retailers such as Llarowe and Overall Beauty!

As always, which would have been your polish brand of choice for the letter D?!

2 comments:

  1. wow theyre super pretty! I guess DA which is a store here, I don't own any other D's.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I love these! GREAT choices for the "D"'s doesn't get much better than Dollish!!!

    ReplyDelete