Wednesday 23 January 2013

ABC Challenge; T is for The Polish Bar

Hi ladies! I won't ramble on in this entry since I have a million and one things left to do tonight before I have to get to bed, at a reasonably early time, for my first day back at work since we got snowed in.




Costume Party is comprised of small Purple & Black as well as larger Yellow, Teal and Black hexagonal glitter and also the occasional diamond Teal glitter in a clear base. I layered 2 coats of Costume Party over OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls without a top coat.




Diamonds & Pearls is a clear base packed with tiny Holographic and Opalescent glitter, medium sized White hexagonal glitter and large White & Opalescent hexagonal glitter. I applied 1 coat of Diamonds & Pearls over W7 - Black without a top coat.

I'd like to thank the infamous Debbie Crumpet again for her kind 'polish rentals' for the sake of this challenge! The Polish Bar is available directly from her Etsy store for $8.50 for 15ml or in mini sets of 2 to 8 for $9 - $36.

That concludes today's ABC Challenge entries! I can't believe we're almost at the end! I better get planning what to do for February! If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.

1 comment: