Monday 28 January 2013

ABC Challenge; W is for W7

Hi ladies! We're back to regular scheduling with the return of the ABC Challenge. Today I have both W & X to show you, but as always we'll start off with W. I wasn't sure if this post was going to go up today, simply because I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder over the weekend and it hurts to hold a bottle in certain positions and the mass swatching I did yesterday didn't help at all.
For W I have a couple polishes from W7 which were immediately sought after when they were released...Why? Because they're extremely similar to Nails Inc Sprinkles polishes but for 10th the cost! These have been sitting in my Helmer for the best part of 6 months and this is the first time I've broken them out, ridiculous right?!



Mosaic is a milky Turquoise base packed with circular Dark Blue, Yellow and Gold glitter. It really does live up to it's name, right!? I applied 3 coats of Mosaic for the photos above without a top coat.



Lava Flow is a milky White base packed with circular Red & Black glitter. I applied 3 coats of Lava Flow for the photos above.

I was surprised by just how many W brands there were to choose from, well okay not LOADS but there was a good selection. Of course, I couldn't keep these locked up forever, so W7 was a no brainer. What brand would you have chosen to represent W? Look out for X coming later today!

4 comments:

  1. I really wish I could get these here. Lava Flow is very cool, and I'm crazy about Mosaic. The colours are just so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! These are amazing - too bad we can't get these in the states :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun polishes! They both look like fancy jawbreakers, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you buy W7 polishes from? I have got a few online and from TK Maxx, but I don't know where you can get them otherwise? (UK) xx

    ReplyDelete