Friday 11 January 2013

ABC Challenge; I is for I Love NP

Hi ladies! For 'I', I have one of the most talked about indie brands at the moment, I Love NP, or I <3 NP. Taking indie polish to a whole new level, I Love NP presents itself in a sleek, branded box much like those you see from higher end brands such as Illamasqua, Chanel & Dior. I don't have the boxes to show you in this post, but I will have another post coming up soon featuring some more swatches of I Love NP with all the information you'll need to know about this brand.
For now, let's jump straight into the swatches.




Babes In Toyland is a clear base packed with Magenta, Green, Blue and Gold various shaped and sized glitters. The photos above are 2 coats of Babes In Toyland over Wet N Wild - Black Creme without a base and top coat.




Once Upon A Starry Night is a mixture of various sized Silver, Dark Blue, Black and Holographic glitters as well as Holographic star glitters in a clear base. I layered 2 coats of Once Upon A Starry Night over Sinful Colors - Rain Storm for the swatches above, without a Top coat. The stars weren't too much trouble to fish out and the best thing is that they're small enough to fit onto my nail without having various ends sticking up. BONUS.

There you have my entry for 'I', there weren't too many brands I could think of beginning with this letter, bar Illamasqua, of course. Which polish brand would have been your choice for the letter I?

I Love NP polishes are available for purchase on line via Etsy and retail for $10 each! Which I think is a complete bargain for the high end look they have going on.
As I mentioned earlier, I have a lot more I Love NP swatches to show you once this challenge is over, so look out for those. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of the challenge and J will be joining us shortly! To see all previous posts for the ABC challenge, just click here!

5 comments:

  1. These are both so beautiful! I just received a couple of I ♥ NP polishes and can't wait to wear them. Love the round, pink glitters in Babes In Toyland, and you picked such a great base for Starry Night! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are both gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both!! You do such beautiful manis :) Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete