Friday 18 January 2013

ABC Challenge; P is for piCture pOlish

Hi ladies! I'm back with a brand that has been sitting in my stash for the longest time now that I've never gotten around to using, after having them on my blog sale, I decided I didn't actually want to part with them, so off they came.
I won't bore you with a huge into, so let's go!



Monroe is a deep Red jelly with tiny holographic particles scattered throughout, I believe this is the original version of Monroe which has been discontinued and re-formulated. I didn't have too much trouble with the application, it was slightly runnier than usual, but that could have something to do with the jelly formula. I applied 3 coats of Monroe without a top coat.



Mask-A-Rade is a variety of small, circular glitters in a clear base. It's very reminiscent of Mardi Gras in my opinion. I applied 1 coat of Mask-A-Rade over W7 - Black without a top coat for the photos above.

Which brand would have been your choice for P? Do you own any piCture pOlish - if so which ones?

2 comments:

  1. Mask-a-rade is very pretty! kisses!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lucked out and got Kryptonite in an epic swap. I am so loving the look of Monroe though <3 I need them all!!!

    ReplyDelete