Wednesday 9 January 2013

ABC Challenge; H is for Hits

Hi ladies! I mentioned in G's post that there were 2 holo polishes that had to be taken with a flash, you've already seen one, now it's time to show you the other! Before we get to the swatches, I want to say a HUGE thank you to my amazing friend and fellow Brit blogger Debbie over at The Crumpet since this post, as well as some others, wouldn't have been possible without her kindly allowing me to 'rent' some polishes from her for the purpose of this challenge! If you're not a follower of Debbie, then you're missing out! Go do it!
Now let's get into the swatches!



Tango is a combination of Red, Orange, Amber, Green, Blue and Purple flakies in a tinted Black jelly base. I must say I was a little disappointed with how little flakies applied onto the nail, especially when compared to the Finger Paints collection. Though Tango did have a tinted base, I chose to layer 2 coats over Wet N Wild - Black Creme without a Top coat for the swatches above.



Apolo is a gorgeous Deep Blue linear holo. I wish there was sunlight around when I swatched this, but no such luck, I hope you can forgive the flash photo! I applied 3 coats of Apolo without a Top coat for the photos above.

Remember to check out the ABC Challenge tab at the top of the page, or by clicking here, to see all previous posts in one place! That's it for today's posts! See you on Friday for I & J instalments!
Which brand would you have chosen for H?

7 comments:

  1. OMG, I love these polishes! They are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hits polishes. I've got Jazz and Lambada. My sis sent me a pic of huge Hits display the other day (she lives in Brazil), all priced at the equivalent of $2.50 USD. So much jealousy screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a few from this Olimpo holo collection and they're absolutely gorgeous. When I go to Brazil again I'll certainly bring many more... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. they both look great on you - clean and crisp photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Debbie! I couldn't have done this post without you! <3

    ReplyDelete