Friday 4 January 2013

ABC Challenge: C is for Catrice

Hi ladies! Next up on the ABC Challenge stop we have 'C'. I had SO many options for C that I was struggling with which to choose, eventually I settled with Catrice, a European brand. Before we get into the swatches, I want to apologise for the photos. The lighting was completely off when I did these, it was SUPER dull outside and that shows in them, they're also a little grainy for my liking. Hopefully you'll forgive me and just enjoy...Remember to click here to see all ABC challenge posts!



Heavy Metallic is a frosty Purple metallic with flashes of Magenta and Purple running throughout. It's definitely one of those polishes that catches your eye, just by the way it glows from the nail. I wish I could have captured this polish better than I did. I used 2 coats of Heavy Metallic for the photos, without a base/top coat.



King Of Greens is a Forest Green polish with subtle Green and Silver shimmers. This is another one that I was just unable to capture it's true beauty, pretty much failing at this 'improving my photos' lark aren't I!? This is 2 coats of King Of Greens without a base or top coat.


Catrice polishes retail for around €2.50, being slightly more for Limited Edition shades, and are found in various European drugstores, unfortunately that doesn't include the UK, which is a total shame since I love Catrice! Which 'C' brand would have been your brand of choice for this post?
Stay tuned for D's entry later today!

4 comments:

  1. Cartrice would also have been my C, since it's the most brand I own the most nailpolishes from. Catrice is like à thirth of My stash..
    I love thse 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love King of Greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those! Love Catrice..go go go on the ABC challenge!! You go girl! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heavy metallilac :) beautiful swatches anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete