Monday 7 January 2013

ABC Challenge; F is for Finger Paints

Hi ladies! I'm back again this evening with the second part of today's ABC Challenge. For F I decided to go for Finger Paints, granted they're the only F polishes I own, but we'll just ignore that fact. Now, onto the swatches!




Late Night Rendez-vous is a Blue, Green & Teal shimmery metallic polish. I feel it's very similar to Butter London - Scouse in the terms of being made up of lots and lots of flakies. I can't believe how long I've waited to wear this colour, it's beautiful! I posted a swatch of this and was told it looks very similar to Zoya - Charla and the coveted OPI - Catch Me In Your Net, but having not owned nor seen them side by side in person I can't comment. The photos above is 3 coats of Late Night Rendez-vous without a Top coat.



Art You Blue? is a Grey toned Blue packed with Silver shimmers which dries to a metallic finish. The application with this polish was a dream, almost opaque with one coat, two being needed to slightly fill in the gaps/patches. I applied 2 coats of Art You Blue? for the photos above without Top coat.


Finger Paints are unfortunately only available in Sallys stores or on their website in the US, which sucks for being able to have easy access to them! Though fortunately I have some brilliant US friends that are able to capture the ones I so desire (too much Once Upon A Time...I think so). Which brand would have been your pick for the letter F?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree! I love the colours Finger Paints produce, I just wish I could get them over here!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I also have Late Night Rendez-vouz and I haven't worn it yet. Now I have to go home and slap it on cuz it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's stunning enough in the bottle but even more on the nail! Definately one of the reasons I shouldn't buy so much polish - I forget about them!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa! It's been a long time, I hope you're well!

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I love the ABC challenge you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shades! I especially love Late Night Rendez-vous--it's such a pretty teal!

    ReplyDelete