Friday 11 January 2013

ABC Challenge; J is for Jessica

Hi ladies! I'm back today with a couple swatches from Jessica! For ages, I wanted to try Jessica polishes, but being in the UK they're on the expensive side, so I didn't want to splurge just to find out I didn't like them. However, when I signed up to my Manicure course, I found out my college is a Jessica products only salon, which meant I was able to try out their polishes without buying them. On the downside, since multiple people used the same polishes, they were starting to get thick and gunky, so I scoured the Internet until I found some reasonably priced Jessica polishes and placed a rather large order (they were going to be used by me for my course - after all). Needless to say, I really like Jessica's formula! I have no issues with application and they dry surprisingly quick too.
I'll have more swatches of Jessica polishes to show you in the future, but for now, here are 2 I chose for the purpose of this post!



Black Ice is a Black creme base packed with tiny Silver glitters. I love this polish, it's so simple yet looks amazing on the nails. It's almost like looking up into the night sky and seeing thousands of stars in the distance. I applied 2 coats of Black Ice without a base/top coat.



Glitterati is a Blue/Green/Yellow/Copper/Orange *breathes* duo chrome glitter in a clear base. Unfortunately, as always, I wasn't able to capture the duochrome-y goodness on the nail to it's full potential due to lack of good quality natural light. However, you can see that gorgeous colour shift in the bottle in both photos. This is 2 coats of Glitterati over Wet N Wild - Black Creme without a Base/Top coat.


There you have my 2 Jessica picks for J's entry. Which brand would you have chosen? Remember to check out all of my previous ABC Challenge posts by clicking here! I'll be back on Monday with my entries for K & L, until then....!

4 comments:

  1. I love both of these!! But especially Glitterati. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Glitterati is so pretty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY. I LOVE BLACK ICE! :) Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both looks very nice! And I can't think of any other brand on J right now so Jessica is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete