Monday 28 January 2013

ABC Challenge; X is for XOXO Nails

Hi ladies! It's that time of night in which I show the second instalment of the ABC Challenge for the day. This time I have an indie brand that goes by the name XOXO Nails. This was another brand I stumbled upon by accident whilst looking around for missing letters. I thought I would have to skip X all together, but as you can see, I found one!
I have 2 XOXO Nails polishes to show you this evening, so let's get into them!



Halloween Party is a clear base with various sized and shaped Orange, Purple, Green and Black glitter. This polish instantly reminds me of witches, the colour combination is one often found in children's Halloween costumes, so the name fits perfectly! I applied 2 coats of Halloween Party over OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the photos above without a top coat.



Fun-fetti is a clear base packed full of large White square glitter as well as smaller White, Pink, Red, Blue, Purple, Pink and Green square glitter. I looove this polish! It literally looks like a party on my nails. I did have to do a lot of manipulating to get the glitter onto the nail evenly and had to fish for the large White squares. This is 2 coats of Fun-fetti over W7 - Black without a top coat.

I can't believe there's only 2 letters to go until I finish the challenge, this month has gone by pretty quickly. As always, click here to see all previous ABC Challenge posts! Which letter has been your favourite out of all the challenge posts?

3 comments: