Friday 18 January 2013

ABC Challenge; O is for OPI

Hi ladies! It's time for O to make an appearance, I was originally wanting to show some Ozotic Holographic polishes, but since the weather is far from sunny, I had to pass that up and settle with OPI instead. It wasn't until I'd swatched them and uploaded I realised they were both from the same collection - OPI Germany, weird. Anyway, let's get into the swatches shall we.



Every Month is Oktoberfest is a deep, almost Black, Purple packed with a Burgundy Red shimmer. When I saw swatches of this over the web, I knew I wanted it. There's something uniquely beautiful about it and I have nothing similar in my collection. I applied 2 coats of Every Month Is Oktoberfest without a top or base coat.



Suzi & The Seven Dussledorfs is a gorgeous Magenta toned Purple with subtle Blue shimmers. This was another one that stood out to me in the collection, I love Purple polishes that have some depth and dimension to them and this one is no exception. I applied 3 coats of Suzi & The Seven Dussledorfs without a base/top coat.

What would your choice have been for O? Are the choices as limited as I think they are? Remember to check out all previous posts in the ABC Challenge by clicking here and stay tuned for the next entry coming later today!

3 comments:

  1. Every Month is Oktoberfest is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. every month is octoberfest is so pretty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have every month is oktoberfest and I love it! the 2nd one is pretty too!!! I don't normally dig lighter polishes, but that is lovely.

    ReplyDelete