Monday 21 January 2013

ABC Challenge: R is for Rainbow Honey

Hi ladies! I'm back a little later than expected with the second instalment of the ABC challenge of today, this time featuring Rainbow Honey as my choice of brand for R. This post is another one that I wouldn't have been able to do without the aid of the wonderful Debbie from The Crumpet, so a HUGE thank you to her and if you're the minority that doesn't know who she is, you should definitely go and check out her equally as wonderful blog!

Now for the swatches!



The Element of Magic is a light Purple jelly base packed with various sized Purple and Pink glitter with added Holographic and Iridescent glitter. I layered 1 coat of The Element of Magic over Essie - To Buy Or Not To Buy and added a top coat to smooth the polish over.



The Worst Possible Thing is a clear base packed with various sized and coloured glitter. This is most definitely my favourite out of the two and one I plan on adding to my ever growing wish list. I layered one coat of The Worst Possible Thing over W7 - Black with a top coat to smooth out the glitter and make it super shiny.

Remember you can see all previous ABC Challenge posts by clicking here! I can't believe the Challenge is almost over and that I've been able to find a brand for each letter of the alphabet so far! Of course I had the help from the amazing Debbie Crumpet otherwise I may have given up the search a long time ago.
Stay tuned for Wednesdays posts for S & T!

2 comments: