Friday 23 December 2011

Stash Swatches! (Pic Heavy)


I did it guys! I finally got around to swatching my whole collection (well most of it, I ran out of Nail Wheels to put them on, >.<) Let me tell you, I had headache for the WHOLE day after doing this, I think I might have even got a little bit high too, is that even possible!? Anyways....I've swatched them by colours, not brands, so they're a lot easier to compare. All of these were taken with flash, as by the time I'd finished swatching everything it was dark outside, and like I said before, I have a Red bedroom, so photos not taken with flash tend to look a bit like this;
Horrible Orange Tints >.<

So you'll have to make do with the flashed versions, they are pretty accurate anyways, the flash brought out some of the colour you wouldn't necessarily see too. If you're wanting to know a name/brand of a swatch, leave a comment down below with the Wheel Name and the Number of the swatch and I will reply to you asap letting you know what it is! Now...on to the stash!












Like I said above, this isn't my whole collection, I still need to swatch more Purples, Pinks & Silvers but I need to wait for my other Nail Wheels to arrive in order to do so! When they do arrive I will either update this post, or post a newer one. I also have various polishes coming from swaps/blog sales etc, so new photos will be taken of those wheels and added to this post, so keep an eye out for changing pictures! If you want to know the brand/name of a certain colour, leave a comment with the wheel and the number and I will get back to you! 


7 comments:

  1. omg, sooooooooo jealous of your blues/greens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stash!!! What are 13 and 16 of the purples?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou, definitely needs some more adding to it though! Haha
    13 is GOSH - Gasoline and 16 is China Glaze - LOL
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh okay. They're both gorgeous!!! Thanks for the info.

    Regarding getting high, it happens to me whenever I'm swatching, so I can only imagine how high on polish you were, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice collection!!!

    You've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out my blog for more info :) http://operationnailit.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polka Mademoiselle27 December 2011 at 23:11

    I'd love to know what polish number 19 is one the golds palette. Gorgeously glittery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 19 is Twinkle Lights by China Glaze :)

    ReplyDelete