Sunday 13 November 2011

Day 9: Rainbow Nails

Wow, I can't believe I've actually made it to Day 9 without giving up!
Today's nails are Rainbow and I decided to do a sky with a rainbow going across it, well attempt one anyway!
For the base of all my nails I used BarryM's Blueberry Icecream. For the clouds I used a dotting tool and ELF's White. For the rainbow itself I used a small nail art brush and the following colours;
Red; BarryM - Bright Red
Orange; Models Own - Fuzzy Peach
Yellow; Models Own - Lemon Meringue
Green; BarryM - Spring Green
Blue; BarryM - Cobalt Blue
Purple; BarryM - Bright Purple
And to top it all off I added a Matte Top Coat and went over the top of that with ELF's Glitter Glam just to add a little sparkle.
I absolutely love how this mani turned out, I thought I did a good job *pat on back*. Tune in tomorrow to see my gradient nails! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment