Sunday 27 November 2011

Nail Mail

I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I was so busy I didn't get around to doing so. Yesterday, I went to my local Sally's to see if they had any of the new China Glaze - Eye Candy collection, to my disappointment they didn't. What they did have, however, was the Let It Snow collection. I've been eyeing some of the colours up for a while now, so I thought I may as well purchase a few. Unfortunately they had sold out of some of the full sized bottles that I wanted, but they did have the minis. I also found the mini Metro collection too! Now usually I'm not a big fan of mini bottles, but they were having a 3 for 2 on the Christmas collection, so I picked up a full sized Winter Berry and Snow Globe and then Santa's Little Helpers which contains Tinsel Town, Icicle, Ring In The Red & Velvet Bow, Tinsel Town & Velvet Bow being the two bottles they didn't have in the full sized version. In the mini Metro there was CG In The City, Skyscraper, Midtown Magic & Urban-Night, I had seen swatches of Midtown Magic & Skyscraper and wanted to try them, unfortunately, again, my useless Sally's didn't have ANY of the full sized bottles, so I had to settle for the mini. I also picked up the Ghoulish Glow from the new Haunted Halloween collection. All of this came to just under £30 with my 20% off voucher, which isn't too bad I guess, I just wish they had had the full sized versions as it's also 3 for 2 on any China Glaze polishes at the moment!

L-R; Tinsel Town, Icicle, Ring In The Red & Velvet Bow
L-R; Skyscraper, CG In The City, Urban-Night & Midtown Magic

L-R; Winter Berry, Snow Globe & Ghoulish Glow
I was going to write a little description about each individual polish, but I am currently in the process of swatching all of my collection, so I think I'll save it for then! Otherwise I'll just be repeating myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment