Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wednesday Nail Mail

Today I got a nice little surprise in the mail, as I wasn't expecting these until next week. I picked up these little beauties on eBay for £6 with free p&p - bargain right?! With the addition of these to my collection, it means that I'm only 3 polishes away from completing the Let It Snow collection. My only needs now are Blue Years Eve, Glittering Garland and Champagne Bubbles. Definitely in need of a little trip to Sally's next week to see if I can get my hands on them. Unfortunately, they're not all full sized bottles, 4 of them are mini as I got them in a set, but hey, who cares!

So here we have Holly-Day, Twinkle Lights & Poinsettia. I've always been in need of more Reds, as it's such a timeless colour, but for some reason I only had 4 in my collection, until now. After receiving my huge ELF nail mail, that number has quickly upped itself to around 18/19.
As for twinkle lights, I've heard people describe it as 'Christmas in a bottle' and it honestly is. I've already planned out my manicure for Christmas Day, and it definitely includes this polish.
With Holly Day, I have a lot of greens, but they're either really light or really dark, I don't really have that in between colour. So that's the reason this has come into my mits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment