Wednesday 9 November 2011

Day 5: Blue Nails

Todays colour is brought to you by China Glaze and is their ever popular For Audrey. When I first saw this colour scattered around on blogs, I instantly fell in love with it. I held back with purchasing it as at the time I didn't want to splurge on shipping costs just to get it over here. It wasn't until I had a dream about this polish (yes, things I want tend to sneak into my dreams until I buy them) that I knew I had to have it on my nails.

For Audrey comes from the Something Blue collection and is a high gloss creme polish. A baby blue colour that is said to have been modelled on the blue Tiffany's boxes and celebrates Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I find that it applies really thickly, probably something to do with the formula. So as long as I am armed with a mountain of cutips, I'm ready to rock and roll.

To finish off today's nails, I added my newly acquired E.L.F Matte Finisher Top Coat, and I loved the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment