Monday 7 November 2011

Day 3: Yellow Nails

First of all - WE HAD SUNSHINE IN ENGLAND TODAY! *YAY* but it was still FREEZING cold. Secondly excuse the mess of my nails, for some reason I didn't notice that massive bit of polish on my fingers....how? I don't know.
Anyway, on to Day 3 of 31 and we're on Yellow Nails. I was almost not able to do this one, but luckily I have 1 Yellow polish in my collection, yes one. This is Models Own - Lemon Meringue and to be honest, I don't even like this polish, the colour itself is gorgeous, but the application is terrible, the photo is 5 coats...yes! 5!!! It just applied so streaky and blergh. Not a happy bunny.
I'm quite liking these early morning postings, it means I have the whole day to paint my nails and still have enough natural light to take the photos, instead of having to paint them at night and try and find the best place in the house with the best lighting, it's a nightmare I tell you.

On the plus side, I've just placed an order on the pre-sale of Cult Nails Superpowers collection. Super excited for that to arrive! :) Hope you've all had a good weekend and enjoyed the fireworks last night! Back to reality again now guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment