Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tuesday Nail Mail

If you follow my Facebook Page then you'll know what my very exciting Nail Mail is for today, for those of you who don't, here it is.
I can now say that I am the proud owner of some Cult Nails polish!! I pre-ordered the Super Powers collection when I first heard of it's release. After seeing countless posts about Unicorn Puke, I HAD to get my hands on it, to my disappointment there was only 275 made of that polish. It wasn't until I heard through the grapevine that Cult Nails were re-releasing Unicorn Puke under the name Clairvoyant in their upcoming collection that I knew I couldn't miss out on it this time round. Without even hesitating I placed an order. My polishes were dispatched on November 23rd, 6 days later I have them...WOW! Kudos for shipping time. Anyway, enough rambling...

How cute are these little cocoons!


I'd like to apologise for the terrible quality photos, unfortunately in England, there is no such thing as sunshine these past few days, all we have is miserable skies and ridiculous wind speeds! So I can't even go outside to take photos, unless I want to spend hours chasing the polishes around the garden. Note to self: Invest in a lightbox.


I'm so happy to finally have my first Cult Nails polishes, and with the amazing shipping time they have on them, I will definitely be ordering more in the future. I've swatched Time Traveller & Time Traveller with Clairvoyant over the top, but those will be uploaded at some other time, probably when I get better photographs of Clairvoyant (In sunshine, hopefully). For the time being I will just have to sit and stare at my nails! But I'm not complaining about that...Until next time xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment