Tuesday 29 November 2011

Cult Nails - Time Traveller

These polishes are AMAZING. This swatch is one coat of Cult Nails - Time Traveller from their new Super Powers collection, yes you heard me right, 1 COAT! These polishes are super pigmented and apply like a dream, one dip in the bottle managed to do my whole hand! I can't believe I've waited this long to purchase some!
Time Traveller is my favourite polish out of this collection (with the exception of Clairvoyant/Unicorn Puke too) it's a gorgeous royal navy blue jelly and is perfect for my skin tone. I think it's safe to say that I have an obsession with Navy blues, I have no idea why, I just love them and I'm always drawn more towards them than any other colour.

Pigmentation: 10/10
Application: 10/10
Coats: 1



No comments:

Post a Comment