Tuesday 15 November 2011

Day 11: Polka Dot Nails



I originally was going to keep it simple with the polka dot design, just having different colour bases. But I sat there and thought to myself that I wanted something bright and a bit eye catching, so I decided to do some 'neon' polka dots on a black base.
The colours I used for this were;
ELF - Black
BarryM - Shocking Pink
BarryM - Cyan Blue
Models Own - Fuzzy Peach.
I liked how this turned out, I got a few compliments when people caught a glimpse of the mani. It's one of those that need a double take if you're just on-looking. The only thing I'd change would be to make the dots smaller so I could have fit a few more colours on there. I was originally going to add some Yellow, but there was no room for it!
Are any of you lovely followers doing the challenge? If so post your link below and I will be sure to check your designs out too!


2 comments: