Tuesday 8 November 2011

Day 4: Green Nails

Today is Green Nails day and I decided to go with China Glaze - Westside Warrior from their Metro Fall collection. I was originally going to do some wacky nail art with all of the greens that I own, but by the time I got home it was starting to get dark so I needed to paint my nails and get a photo fast. I was so determined to get this photo in natural light that I even painted over the existing yellow polish just to save time, lazy I know. So that's the main reason for the messy nails too.
Anyway, back to the polish. When I first saw this colour I was instantly drawn to it, more than any of the other colours in the collection, and because it's my gamer name too. I have a few greens but I don't own any like this. Westside Warrior is a gorgeous olive creme with yellow undertones. When alone, it looks a very dark green, but when paired next to another green the yellow undertones become very apparent. Like always, I love the formula of CG polishes, they're so pigmented and buttery. I rarely ever need 2 coats with this polish, one thick coat is more than good enough for me.
This is vastly starting to become one of my favourite polishes of all time and the colour is perfect for the Autumn months.



No comments:

Post a Comment