Friday 4 November 2011

My first attempt at 'Frankening'

Hey guys, so I've been seeing so many frankens around the blogging community lately and I thought I would try my hand at it. It's not the most complex of colours but for my first attempt I didn't want to go crazy.
I saw a YouTube video a while back, where a girl took a clear nail polish and added eyeshadow pigment to it, creating a nail polish...so that's what I thought I'd do...Granted it's not really a franken as such. I used BarryM's silvery black dazzle dust in E.L.F's clear polish, then added half a bottle of two holo glitters I have. The pictures aren't too great as it's dark now so they were taken in unnatural light, but I will try and get some outside in the daylight tomorrow. Have you ever tried your hand at Frankening? I'd love to see what you've come up with! Leave a link to your creations below and I will have a look at those!

No comments:

Post a Comment