Monday 14 November 2011

Day 10: Gradient Nails

I tried so many different ideas for this mani, but none of them seemed to suit what I wanted to do. So ultimately I gave up and came up with simple gradient lines.
Like always, excuse the poor photo, what I thought were good photos, once I uploaded them to the computer they all seem to have become blurry, not good. The lighting is to be desired too, but it's currently 4pm and it's already getting dark, gah.
So, the colours I used for this mani were;
(From Base to Tip) OPI - Yoga-ta Get This Blue
BarryM - Cobalt Blue
BarryM - Cyan Blue
BarryM - Blueberry Ice Cream
I then finished it off with a Matte Finisher by ELF.
This mani could have gone so much better, but I was strapped for time and I just wanted to get this post up! I'm trying to stop procrastinating when it comes to the nail painting part of the challenge! I just think they look so pretty when I do them I don't want to take them off!

In other news, my 4 guest bloggers have been chosen, so from Thursday - Sunday you'll be seeing their take on the 31 day challenge! I'm excited! Oh and I also went and bought ANOTHER Glamour magazine to get the Nails Inc polish. Only one more to get now!


No comments:

Post a Comment