Tuesday 22 November 2011

Nail Mail

Technically, this isn't nail mail as I went out and purchased these whilst I was away. But in all honesty, I'm not really a fan of the word 'haul'. It may seem like there's a lot, and I guess for being away 4 days, it is a bit of a collection. In my defense, my birthday is in 2 days AND Superdrug were having a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics, which sadly ended today, so I obviously couldn't pass that up!
The polishes I purchased from BarryM are; Red Black, Dusky Mauve, Mushroom & The 3 in 1 top & base coat. All of which I've been lusting over for ages now, so I finally got them. The Nails Inc polish is in the colour Basil Street and I got this free with Glamour Magazine. For the GOSH polishes (which are my first ever GOSH purchase as I always found them expensive) are Gasoline, Purple Haze & Ocean. The Collection 2000 polishes are in the shades Jitterbug (blue) and All That Jazz (brown/silver).
I then went to Boots in search for magnetic polish when I saw that 17 are also having 3 for 2 on their products, so I took this opportunity to get myself 3/4 colours available; Blue, Gun Metal & Lilac.

I'm very happy with my purchases, however the GOSH polishes have let me down a bit, as they're a bit gloopy and take atleast 3 coats for full opacity. As for the magnetic polishes, I definitely need some more practice with those!



1 comment:

  1. 3 for 2 offers are hard to resist aren't they?! Glad you were able to get some polishes that had been on your wishlist anyway. I tried the 17 magnetized polish for the first time last week and really struggled until I watched a Youtube video showing the technique!

    ReplyDelete