Thursday 10 November 2011

4 Nails Inc Polishes for £8?!

Yes, you heard me right. Glamour magazine is giving away a free bottle of Nails Inc polish with every magazine, there are a total of 4 to collect. 
Priced at only £2, not only do you get the magazine filled with the latest celebrity gossip and style, you also get a 10ml Nails Inc polish worth £11! Absolute Bargain if you ask me. Being a polish-aholic, I couldn't pass up this offer, not to mention that I don't actually own any Nails Inc polishes. So I persuaded my boyfriend to get me two ^.^

The two polishes I picked up were Victoria and Tate. 


Victoria (pictured left) is a deep berry red creme with pink undertones and Tate (pictured right) is a medium red creme with pink undertones. I'd like to apologise for the quality of the photos, unfortunately it's dark outside now, so I can't get a shot in natural lighting.
Besides these two colours, there is also a beige/nude shade and a berry pink shade too. Which I will be getting my hands on too....Hopefully.

So what are you waiting for? Grab yourself a bargain whilst you can!



1 comment:

  1. I got Tate, I'm wearing it on my toes lol! Victoria is one of my fave shades so I should prob go see if I can get a copy that has one :)

    ReplyDelete