Monday 21 November 2011

So, I just got home...

Hey Guys, did you miss me?

First of all I'd like to thank Dara, Charlie, Sarah & Juliet for being my guests whilst I was away. I love the designs the girls did! And I hope you all did too ^.^ I really appreciate the time and effort they put in and it paid off 100%. If you haven't checked out their blogs yet, then just click their names to be taken to their pages!

Now, I was supposed to be doing a post for the 31 Day Challenge today, but seeing as it's now 2:51am, I don't really feel like painting my nails. So I will have to start up the challenge tomorrow, maybe I'll even post 2! I hope you can all forgive me 0:)

This was just a short post, to let you guys know I'm back and I will be back to my regular ways tomorrow. I also have a Nail Mail/Haul post for you tomorrow too! I just hope the suns out tomorrow, so you can see the sheer amazingness of one of the polishes.

Ciao for now, my lovelies
Rachel-Karina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment