Friday 25 November 2011

Friday Nail Mail

Yep, you guessed it. I received some more Nail Mail today. I finally received my packages from Superdrug that I ordered online. These 3 polishes, however, are the ones I ordered for myself. I did order a lot more, but they are for a swap I'm doing with Lauren from A Polish Change so I obviously can't show those otherwise it would ruin the surprise!
The three polishes I got for myself were GOSH - Lambada, Andrea Fulerton - Naomi & GOSH Peachy.
I have already swatched these, but you're going to have to wait until I put them up to see the colours ;) I've set myself a goal to post at least 2 reviews a week. So keep a look out for those!
I've also just finished my Nail Trend - Winter posts, so they should be going up again soon, I even risked my health to go out in the freezing cold to get some outdoor photos for you!

I'm ready to kick myself in to gear and get this blog moving! I also have a few ideas for a giveaway, but I'm waiting for the right time to set one!
Hope you're all doing well and looking forward to the weekend, I know I am.
TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment