Saturday 5 November 2011

Day 1: Red Nails

First of all, why does the colour look pink? Strange....Anyways, this manicure lasted all of 5 minutes as the rhinestones came off as soon as I'd taken the pictures. So that's a fail straight away, oh well.

For the base colour I used E.L.F's Red Velvet which is a gorgeous red shimmer polish. It does have a little bit of a pink undertone, as you can see. It does, however, remind me of the inside of a red velvet cupcake, and my god do I LOVE those!

So yeah, this is the Red Nails post! To be honest I'm looking forward to getting to the more challenging parts of this, one coloured nails seems to just bore me.





3 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm looking forward to see how you've do the rest of the challenge!

    I can't be bothered with one colour nails anymore.. which is a problem when I want to just do them quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nicole - Thanks ^.^

    @juliet - You should join in the challenge! And I know what you mean, ever since I've been experimenting with Nail Art, one colour nails just look so boring to me now!

    ReplyDelete