Tuesday 22 November 2011

Polish Count; November

My polish collection is vastly growing, and I thought what better way to keep track of my addiction with monthly postings of how much my collection has grown in that month. This will be accompanied by photographs of the polishes, possibly including swatches too (depending on the amount, and if I have time) giving you polish addicts a few samples to go by and to see if you'd like to purchase them yourself. Good idea or bad? Give me feed back in the comments below as to whether you think this is a good idea or not.
Please note; this isn't a form of bragging, it's just how my collection is growing every month and how I find the space to store my addiction. It's also a way to put a 'face' to the name of a polish. I'll still be posting Nail Mail as and when any arrive, this is just going to be a collective 'haul' every month, if you please.

POLISH COUNT (NOV 22ND) ; 99



1 comment: