Tuesday 11 September 2012

Challenge: Day 11 - Polka Dot Nails


Hi ladies! Day 11 brings us Polka Dot Nails, now I don't know if it's just me, but there's only SO many different ways to use polka dots in a mani. I didn't want to just do a full nail mani with them. So I decided to paint half my nail with OPI - Russian Navy then painted a line straight across the bottom of the blue using China Glaze - City Siren and added the polka dots using a dotting tool and OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls (I've practically used this polish in every mani! I must buy a back up asap) for the polka dots. I then added a top coat of BarryM's 3 in 1 to seal everything in and add a shine to my half naked nail. Also, since this challenge will fall on September 11th, I wanted to do something to commemorate the innocent lives lost in one of the most horrific events of the 21st century, and chose to honour those with Red, White & Blue.



So here's my entry for Polka Dots! I hope you like it ^.^ Remember to add your link to the inlinkz form below so I can browse your entries for Day 11 too! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days! 


Untrieds Used;
OPI - Russian Navy
China Glaze - City Siren



3 comments:

  1. Amazing, I can imagine Dita von Teese wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look pretty, and like a great and unusual way to use red, white & blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these look great, love the red stripes :-)

    ReplyDelete