Friday 7 September 2012

Challenge: Day 7: Black & White Nails


Hi ladies! So we've come to the end of the first week of the Challenge! Which means it's time for Black & White nails! Now, this isn't my original idea for this challenge, but after uploading the photos, I changed my mind and decided to do another one instead. For this challenge today I started off with 3 coats of Color Club - Pretty In Platinum (which is more of a Grey than a white, but I don't have any untried whites!) on my index and ring fingers and 2 coats of Essie - Licorice on my middle and pinkie fingers. I then stamped over with the paisley design on BM-315 with MASH Nail Art polish in Black* and Bornprettystore stamping polish in White*. You'll also notice my nails are a lot shorter, since I started my Nail Tech course on Monday, I thought I would trim them down a little.



So there you have my entry for Day 7! What do you think? Remember to add your link to the inlinkz form below so I can browse your entries for Day 7 too! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

Untried Used;
Color Club - Pretty In Platinum


12 comments:

  1. Yay for paisley! One of my favorite designs! And Pretty in Platinum looks perfect for those times when a pure white would be too harsh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this paisley looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your stamping skills are top notch. Love the detail and delicate hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous print! The stamping is perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous Rach!! Good luck with the Course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is way cute, I love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and now I think I need this plate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely - what nail tech you doing?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails look nice short. I prefer my nails short. I'll let them grow sometimes but I find myself cutting those babies down.

    ReplyDelete