Sunday 16 September 2012

Challenge: Day 16 - Tribal Print


Hi ladies! We've arrived at Day 16 of the challenge, which means it's time for Tribal Print! Now, I did two mani's for this challenge and because I can't decide which one to use, I thought I would use both of them, since they are both done with untried polishes.
For mani #1 I used a base of China Glaze - For Audrey and for the pink accents I used OPI - Passport And A Smile. For the patterns themselves, I used Black and White Acrylic paints.
For mani #2 I used a base of OPI - Talk About an Upgrade! then used Black & White Acrylic paints again for the details.
As you'll see below, I messed up the pinky in mani #2, but I like the designs on the rest of the nails.





I hope you like the designs, I apologise for having two mani's for this entry, but two is better than none at all right?! Which one is your favourite? Remember, those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!


Untrieds Used;
OPI - Passport & A Smile
OPI - Talk About An Upgrade!




5 comments:

  1. They're both awesome, but I really love the first one <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of them, but turquoise and pink is basically my favorite color combo ever, so I'd have to say the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look awesome but I love the pink and blue one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete