Sunday 2 September 2012

Challenge: Day 2 - Orange Nails


Hi ladies! I'm back again for Day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge, which as you can see from the title of this post is Orange Nails! For today's challenge I started off with 2 coats of OPI - Atomic Orange* and stamped with Born Pretty Store stamping polish in White* mixed with BarryM - Peach Melba and BM-308. I then finished off with a coat of MASH Nails - Matte Top Coat*




Again, it's ALWAYS my pinkie that gets knocked, so please excuse the gigantic smudge, I just can't seem to help myself! Maybe I should wait until my nails are completely dry before I even breathe! What do you ladies think of Day 2 of 30? Remember to check out the other challengers posts! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

Untrieds used; OPI - Atomic Orange





Products in this post marked with a (*) have been sent to me by the company or their PR for my honest review. For more information, please read my disclosure page!

12 comments:

  1. How cute! Such an adorable design <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great minds think alike! And Atomic Orange is such a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design! Stamping tools are really god-sent gifts to nail polish lovers :D

    xx,diamondinrouge.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the oranges with the orange polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like it makes me think about lemonade hihi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love it. It reminds me of fresh squeezed orange juice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Raych!! What stamping plate did you use??? Now I want a mimosa ;)

    ReplyDelete