Saturday 15 September 2012

Challenge: Day 15 - Delicate Print



Hi ladies! WE MADE IT!....Half way, of course. I feel a little bit of a celebration is in order, since we've made it this far *hands out some cake*. Celebrations aside, it's time to show you my terrible mani for Day 15, which is 'Delicate Nails'. I actually had a different mani in mind for this, but unfortunately, I was a little under-prepared for today's entry, so I had to think of something fast before the sun set and I didn't have time to do anything fancy, maybe I will re-post this mani at the end of the challenge too, who knows. As I was running out of time, I decided to use my beautyUK Nail Wraps* again, this time in Lace Noir*, since lace is associated with 'delicate print', I'm SO original, I know. Since I used the Nail Wraps over a naked base, I didn't like how the tips of my nail were visible on certain parts of the pattern, to hide this, I took out OPI - William Tell Me About OPI and did a french tip.



Amazing right?! Ha, who am I kidding?! I definitely need to work on my wrap applying skills, that's for sure, and I should have worn a base colour too! Remember, those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!


Untrieds Used; 
beautyUK Nail Wraps in Lace Noir
OPI - William Tell Me About OPI



2 comments: