Thursday 6 September 2012

Press Release: BarryM - Gelly Nail Paints!



Hi ladies! You may have seen these teaser photos, as well as swatches, popping up on the BarryM Facebook page, well I can now announce that they will be available to buy on the BarryM website from September 21st and also in  Superdrug stores from September 26th and Boots from October 3rd! Priced at £3.99 each, these Gel Effect Nail Paints give an extra glossy finish in just one coat!

There are a total of 9 shades in the new Gelly range! These are;


Plum (Purple)
Blackberry (Navy) 
Watermelon (Dark Green)
Blood Orange (Red)
Blueberry (Light blue) 
Prickly Pear (Light Purple)
Satsuma (Orange)
Grapefruit (Pink)
Pomegranate (Hot Pink) 


I'm really excited to try these out, being in the UK there aren't many brands out there that have gone to the Jelly side of the polish finishes, at least affordable brands anyway and since I've never had anything but praise for BarryM Nail Paints, I just know these are going to be super popular! Which shade(s) are you looking forward to trying the most?

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like! Barry M are so good for the drugstore end of the market! I like the look of Watermelon, Prickly Pear (cause it reminds me of baloo!) Blueberry and Satsuma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. appreciate barry m for their constant efforts to get us affordable polish varieties

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look delicious! I just sent them an email to ask whether they ship to spain. I hope they do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do ship worldwide from their website! Not sure on the price, but it's pretty reasonable I think :)

      Delete
  4. Major Barry M fan, these will be on my list roll on 26th :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will be bankrupt soon, as my wishlist again is getting longer and longer ;)

    ReplyDelete