Saturday 8 September 2012

Challenge: Day 8 - Metallic Nails


Hi ladies! Today is September 8th, which means it's time for Metallic Nails! Now, I was actually surprised by the lack of metallic polishes I own. I need to change that! For this part of the challenge I used 3 coats of China Glaze - Blue Years Eve on my ring finger and then added 2 coats of A England - Lady Of The Lake to the rest of my nails. I then painted one section of my nails with China Glaze - Devotion and then added a swipe of Blue Years Eve over Devotion. I really like the way this look came together, what do you think?



So there you have my entry for Metallic Nails! What do you think? Remember to add your link to the inlinkz form below so I can browse your entries for Day 8 too! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!


Untried Used;
China Glaze - Blue Years Eve
A England - Lady Of The Lake



1 comment: