Wednesday 26 September 2012

Challenge: Day 26 - Inspired By A Pattern


Hi ladies! Todays challenge gives us 'Inspired By A Pattern' for this particular mani, I was inspired by the feature wall in my old bedroom at my mums house because I actually miss it! I was so happy when I found that patterned wallpaper in the store what must be 5/6 years ago now! It's a Silver background with a Black baroque pattern throughout, I then had curtains and accents to match. I wish I had taken a photo to add into the post, but since I don't live at home anymore, it's a bit difficult. For this mani, I started off with a base of China Glaze - Devotion then using BM-312 and MASH Stamping polish in Black*, stamped on the pattern.



Sorry for the short post guys! But I hope you liked it, ignore the Yellowish glow in the nails, I was wearing my bright Yellow pajama top, oops. Again, I also forgot to use an untried polish, I suck! Remember, those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!

2 comments: