Tuesday 18 September 2012

Challenge: Day 18 - Half Moons


Hi ladies! It's September 18th, which means it's time for Half Moon day! Now, I originally had an AMAZING idea for this, but as I was painting it on my nails, it wasn't turning out anything like I had hoped it would, so I completely scrapped it and took everything off. Annoyed at my failed attempt at nail art, I decided to take out my beautyuk nail wraps in leopard* (which I used in my Animal Print day) and trimmed them down so they were a little bit bigger than the half moon size I wanted. I then took out some round french manicure tips and sectioned off the 'half moon' and painted over it with OPI - I Brake For Manicures.



So there's my unimaginative mani for Half Moon day. I'm SO disappointed that I lack the required nail art skills that I needed to do my original idea, maybe once I'm half decent at freehand nail art, I'll show you! Remember, those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days! 


Untrieds Used;
OPI - I Brake For Manicures


3 comments:

  1. I think that's a great idea! Good way to use the weird ends of full-nail stickers that had to be trimmed off, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea--I love this effect! :D

    ReplyDelete