Wednesday 12 September 2012

Challenge: Day 12 - Stripes


Hi ladies! We're on to Day 12 of the challenge, which means it's time for stripes! Now, I wasn't sure what to do for this, I didn't want to just have a two colour striped mani, so I was browsing through my collection when I came across my new Essie polishes, which I got for £1.99!! So I knew I had to try something out with those. I started off with 2 coats of A Crewed Interest as the base colour, I then added strips of striping tape once my base had try and then used Tour De Finance, Navigate Her, Orange It's Obvious and To Buy Or Not To Buy, all from the Spring collection, to fill in the gaps. I then sealed everything in with BarryM's 3 in 1 polish.



Please excuse my sorry excuse for a clean up, I was in a rush when I painted these as I only had a limited amount of time before I had to set off for my Nail Tech course and you have to have bare nails for that! But here's my entry for Striped Nails! I hope you like them! Remember to add your link to the inlinkz form below so I can browse your entries for Day 12 too! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days! 


Untrieds Used;
Essie - A Crewed Interest
Essie - Navigate Her
Essie - Orange It's Obvious
Essie - To Buy Or Not To Buy
Essie - Tour De Finance




3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose for your stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design, love the colours you've used! now following x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome they look like candies YUMM :)

    XOXO
    gin

    ReplyDelete