Friday 21 September 2012

Challenge: Day 21 - Inspired By A Colour


Hi ladies! How are you liking the challenge so far?! I'm so glad to see there's still a lot of bloggers soldiering through, if it wasn't for you ladies I think I may have given up long ago. Just 9 days left! 10 if you're doing the full 31! Day 21 takes us into the 'Inspired By' category, which I must say I'm looking forward to getting down and dirty with and flexing my extremely limited nail art 'skills'. Today's mani is 'Inspired By A Colour' now I've always thought this was a wierd one to have, I mean how can you be inspired by a colour? So I took this to mean inspired by a nail polish colour. The nail polish I was 'Inspired By' was China Glaze - Ruby Pumps for obvious reasons right?! So I painted each one of my nails a different colour Index; OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Middle; Nails Inc - York Street, Ring; China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, Pinkie; beautyUK - Bon Bon*. I then used Rio Beauty Printing Varnish in White* to stamp with and Mash-50* for my Middle finger and BM-213 for my Ring Finger. I used Acrylic Paints for the Rainbow and 'Road' lines. I then sealed it all in with Models Own 2 in 1 Top Coat.



So there you have my mani Inspired By A Colour. I wish I had switched around the Red & White on my ring finger and actually had 'Ruby Pumps' instead of White ones! Oh well. Remember, those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!


Untrieds Used;
Nails Inc - York Street


2 comments:

  1. Love this colour, also love your mani.
    I think that the positive aspect of the challenge is that we can interpret the "inspired by" for the selected day in totally differnt ways- but everyone comes out with awesome manis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one awesome bag 'o' skittles!!!

    ReplyDelete