Sunday 9 September 2012

Challenge: Day 9 - Rainbow Nails


Hi ladies! Here we have Rainbow Nails seeing us into Day 9 of the challenge. For this, I started off with 2 coats of OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls, I then chose the star design from Mash-49* and stamped with a combination of; Rio Beauty Printing Varnish in Red*, Catrice - Twist Of Lemon, Catrice - King Of Greens, BarryM - Bright Purple, BarryM - Coral, Catrice - Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans and Bornprettystore stamping polish in Blue*. I then added a coat of Eye Candy - Gel Wrap Top Coat to seal everything in.



So there you have my entry for Day 9! What do you think? Remember to add your link to the inlinkz form below so I can browse your entries for Day 9 too! For those of you wanting to add the inlinkz to your own posts, click here to be taken to the google doc with everything you'll need for the next 30 days!


Untrieds Used;
Catrice - Twist Of Lemon
Catrice - King Of Greens
Catrice - Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans




8 comments:

  1. How is there not a gazillion comments on this already???? Oh cause you just posted. Anyway - it is awesome-sauce!!! Bananaz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty love the rainbow stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I wish I could stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great take on the rainbow theme, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow stamp! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving what you have done with the stamping , I have just learnt how do this and think it is very effective :D

    ReplyDelete